The 18 LTS is a whole other breed of bay boat. It takes the features, ride and versatility of larger craft and perfectly melds them with the maneuverability and shallow draft of an inshore boat. The patented Rapid Planing System not only pushes the 18 LTS up on plane in record time, but it can do it in only 24" (60.96 cm) of water! All with less horsepower! And for fishing versatility, no other boat even compares. Generous bow and stern platforms are perfect for sight casting. If you prefer to stalk your fish through extreme shallows, you can get the optional poling platform, push pole and holders.
For even more big-boat performance options, optional trim tabs, jack plates and hydraulic steering are ready to take your bay fishing trip to the max. However you choose to outfit your 18 LTS, this light tackle skiff is built to impress with its smooth ride, long list of features and all-around versatility.
From Busting Bass and Sac-au-lait (Crappie) on the bayou to the Salt Marshes and out in the bay, this boat does it all. I recently had the opportunity to fish several days in different locations. First we hit the swamp, the Atchafalaya River Basin for Bass and Sac-Au-Lait (Crappie). This rig performed very well in the bayous and rivers. Then we went south to East Cote Blanche Bay where we encountered 3’ to 4’ rolling waves that is when I realized what a great little boat. The way this boat handles the rough seas was impressive to say the least. The next day we hit the shallow marshes for Redfish. Once again, I was impressed by how quickly and easily the boat maneuvers in shallow water and narrow waterways. If you are looking for a true fishing boat, consider the Mako 18LTS.
- Completely bonded & lined hull/deck assembly
- Deep ventilated step hull w/integrated transom knee laminated into hull
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Center console w/analog gauges, removable windscreen, grab rail, stainless steel steering wheel & vertical rod holders
- Forward console seat w/18-gal. (68.14 L) aerated baitwell
- Raised fore & aft casting decks w/watertight storage compartments w/close-molded lids
- Stainless steel cleats & bow and transom eyes
- Self-draining deck
Check out the Mako 18LTS at your nearest Bass Pro Shops or authorized Mako Dealer.