The Wiley X Sunglasses have been around for more than 28 years. Many people are not as familiar with them. The sunglasses are great, affordable, high quality, and much more. They are great for those who love the outdoors. Many Nascar drivers wear them such as Carl Edwardsm Greg Biffle, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, and Matt kenseth. You kow if the Pros wear them then they are a product that you should investigate them. Why are they so great? What's new with Wiley X in 2014? Let's solve this mystery together!
Facts about Wiley X Sunglasses.
- Wiley X : A Leader for 28+ Years in Performance Eyewear
- Heritage: Standard issue for U.S. armed forces, elite military and law enforcement personnel around the world.
- Premium Safety: The only Premium performance sunglass brand whose entire line meets the stringent ANSI Z87.1 standards for high impact. Optical clarity as well as OSHA-grade for safety.
- Function: Only Wiley X has patented removable Facial Cavity Seal technology to block eyes from wind, dust, debris and light while amplifying polarization and reducing eye fatigue.
- Lens Technology: 8-layer shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate polarized lens construction with scratch resistant layers(T-Shell)
- Hydrophobic coatings and anti-reflective coatings for 100% Filter 8 Polarization and UB protection.
- Recognized: The eye wear choice of NASCAR greats and Basspro Edwin Evers and Stephen Browning.
- U.S. family owned-operated:
- If you are into active outdoor activities like boating, ATV riding. come in and pick up a pair for exceptional eye protection.
- Maybe you need a pair for work. All lens and frames are ANSI marked.
- Try them on and find a pair especially for you.
- Prices range from $80.00 to $140.00. Some even comes with changeable lens.
- Be like the pros: Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick and Matt Kenseth.
- Protect your eyes and have some fun.
- Comes in Polarized and Non-polarized.
- They are available in Ladies & Men’s styles!
The mystery has been solved & Wiley X will be a purchase that you will not want to miss out on! Stop in and ask for Doris at the Sunglass counter. She is one of our mystery solvers when it comes to fitting you for the right pair of sunglasses!