The Original Muck Boot Company™ story began in 1999 with the main purpose of designing the most comfortable, best performance footwear on the market. The demand for a comfortable boot for use in muddy and hard conditions while working for a long time led to the design of The Original Muck Boot Company™ brand footwear. Each boot in the line is expected to give the same 100% waterproof quality and comfort that inspired the original boot design. In just a few years, the Muck Boot line has grown to nearly 40 styles of rubber and leather footwear, all designed to tackle tough conditions in markets including: work, agriculture, lawn and garden, outdoor sporting, equine and pet care. Today, the MUCK BOOT™ brand defines a standard of comfort and quality that is known to exceed the expectations of customers. Quickly establishing a strong and loyal customer base, the brand has become one of the fastest growing lines in the waterproof footwear market.
The MUCK BOOT™ brand is known for their high quality boots. They use the most premium rubber, neoprene (CR-Foam), and Airmesh™ linings in the footwear market. They do not skimp on their materials! Their CR-Foam bootie has a different construction, unique compared to their competitors, that provides the most extreme comfort. This allows the user to have comfort all day long. Unlike most boots, the MUCK BOOT™ brand products keep their original shape unlike other brands that become flimsy and wear down. They are easy on and off because of their shape and construction. Due to their products and shape of the boot, they tend to outlast the competition.
The MUCK BOOT™ products have a variety of features that sets them above other boot brands.
1. They are 100% Waterproof - Thanks to their CR-Foam Bootie Construction they are 100% Waterproof. The products are lightweight, flexible, buoyant and waterproof from top to bottom. It is self-insulating and keeps the user's foot and lower leg warm and protected in cold and wet conditions. Whether you are cutting down trees in the snow or jumping in puddles, your feet will stay dry, warm and protected.
2. They Let Your Feet Breathe - They feature a Breathable Airmesh™ Lining. This lining gives extreme comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration. It is made up of thousands of tiny vertical fibers that let the air circulate throughout the interior lining surfaces.
3. They Feature a Durable, Yet Lightweight Shell - The footwear brand features a Natural Rubber Upper Overlay in which the vulcanization bonds the rubber pieces together to form an exceptionally durable shell that also remains lightweight. It acts as the protective skin for the upper bootie and it is made of high abrasion natural rubber so the boot remains flexible for years. No matter how hard you are on your boots, they will hold up for years down the road.
4. They are the Perfect on the Go Boot - They are Hands-Free Easy On and Easy Off. The 10 mm kick rim and pull tab makes it easy to remove. At the same time, the sturdiness and stretch of the boot from the CR-Foam bootie makes it easy to step into the boot without having to pull it on. This is perfect for when you are on the go or have your hands full when heading out. There's no more laces and the boot will slide right on.
5. Easy Cleaning for the Hard-Worker - The boots are easy to clean after a hard, messy days of work. The rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and can be cleaned simply by a spray of water or gentle scrub of soap and water. Armorall® can be used to protect the upper overlays. They can easily be cleaned even after the messiest of jobs.
6. The Additional Comfort - The Removable 6 mm Nitracel TM EVA Sock Liner is added for additional support and comfort.
The MUCK BOOT™ brand fits standard U.S. sizes for men, women and kids based on unisex sizing. They are only available in whole sizes, but they will stretch to fit half sizes. There is a 15 mm toe allowance built into the sizing and they also fit wide widths. The boots are made to standard widths, but the materials will stretch comfortably to fit up to EE. For narrow feet, it is suggested that wearing a thicker sock or putting in an additional sockliner to take up room for a comfortable fit. The MUCK BOOT™ brand is the perfect footwear brand for those of all different professions and lifestyles.