Corina's Amish Chicken Noodle Soup is bound to keep you warm on the coldest nights. With that down home natural cooking feel. You'll enjoy this classic dish for years to come.
2 Quarts- Water
2 Tsp- Salt
1 1/2 Cup- Chicken Stock
2 Cups- Chopped Celery
2 Cups- Chopped Carrots
1- Tart Apple, Chopped
1 Cup- Chopped Onion
Dash of Pepper
4 Cups- Egg Noodles
- Place chicken in kettle pot with water- cover and cook until tender about 2 1/2 hours
- Remove chicken and strain brother, save broth
- Debone chicken and add back into pot with broth
- Add chicken stock, celery, carrots, apple, onions and pepper. cook until tender
- Add egg noodles and cook 8-10 minutes.