There is SO much going on here this weekend! Take time to plan the next outing and adventure with your group of friends! Bring the family in to meet the PBR Riders in town for the PBR Event at Wells Fargo Arena! Here's the lineup!
Meet the Riders of the PBR!
The PBR is in town at Wells Fargo Arena and, once again, we'll have a special day set aside to welcome them and FLINT to the store!
- 11:30-Noon - It's the Outside the Barrel Show with Flint and his guests!
- Noon-1 p.m. - Autograph session with PBR riders/bullfighters! The following riders/bull fighters have been confirmed: riders and bullfighters we have confirmed are Jesse Byrne, Tanner Byrne, Sean Willingham, Douglas Duncan, and Bonner Bolton!
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. - Free Fishing Seminar from the top of the tank with PBR Announcer Clint Adkins!
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m. - Ride the mechanical bull!
Don't forget - You can register to bowl with the riders at Uncle Buck's Fishbowl and Grill that afternoon. Only $30 and it supports the Rider Relief Fund! Check out the information at www.basspro.com/altoona! Register online or at the store that day!
Friday, April 24, 6-8 p.m.
Saturday, Noon-5 p.m.
20/20 Social Hour 6-7 p.m. (Outside, weather permitting)
Find out firsthand experience from our Camping experts about products and best practices. Find out from local experts during our 20/20 Social Hour about where you can use that knowledge around Iowa and beyond! Learn about hiking and river trails, Boundary Waters, and more from the people who know!
On land or water, figure out your weekend escape at our Workender Event! Learn about products to take, how to pack and stay comfortable, getting the right gear! Free give-aways, how-tos, and 20/20 social hour to kick off the 20/20 Challenge! The social hour features Coca-Cola Life, fun snacks, and a chance to visit with experts from our area!
Friday, April 24
Friday seminars will be inside in The Fly shop.
• 6pm - Cooking Down and Dirty: Learn about the Jetboil systems and more! Free samples of Mountain House Freeze Dried food while supplies last.
• 7pm - Beat the Bugs: Bug time is here - learn how to stay comfortable in the outdoors and backcountry.
• 8pm - Pick Out and Get Out: Picking out the right kayak.
Saturday April 25
• 12 noon - Slumber by Number: Sleeping bag basics and Therm-A-Rest pads.
• 1pm - Pack Right: Proper backpack loading.
• 2pm - Beat the Bugs: Bug time is here - learn how to stay comfortable in the outdoors and back country.
• 3pm - Cooking Down and Dirty: Learn about the Jetboil systems and more! Free samples of Mountain House Freeze Dried food while supplies last.
• 4pm - Pick Out and Get Out - Picking out the right kayak for you.
• 5pm - Streamline Your Kayak: Rig and pack your kayak the right way!
Take the 20/20 Challenge - May 1-July 26, 2015: Pledge to log 20 hours or 20 miles of outdoor activities! Sign up in store to take the 20/20 challenge and be entered for a chance to win the Workender Prize package.
Check out all the details on the prize package at www.basspro.com/workender
Also, this weekend: Try Before You Buy!
Our Gifts Department is serving up more yummy samples with their products! Whether for family or entertaining friends, come give a taste and check them out!
1-4 p.m., While supplies last, by the Sunglass Counter.
Saturday, April 25 - Cocktail weiners with the Budweiser Gift Pack variety sauces.
Sunday, April 26 - Cherith Valley Mixed Vegetables and Garlic!